When you choose the flowers for your wedding ceremony, it is naturally too necessary to suit your style and color palette perfectly. Hundreds of flowers are there to be used in the decoration of the wedding ceremony.
Floral decorations in a wedding ceremony are a must and these decorations need to be the perfect ones for every season, you may also be looking for flowers as gifts in christchurch. Here is a list of some of the famous flowers with all required details, used in the wedding ceremonies. Let’s have a look.
• Amaryllis: This rare and expensive flower is meant for splendid beauty as well as pride. It is mainly found in Africa and South America’s rainforests. It has large petals and available in various colors like red, pink, burgundy, pale yellow, salmon, white, and pale green. Brides like this flower for they are long lasting and easy for floral decorations, but they have no fragrance. In the months from November to April these flowers available.
• Bouvardia: This flower is available throughout the year and stands for ‘enthusiasm’. For the arrangement of classic wedding bouquets it is the perfect one. The delicate faint scented star shape of the blossoms comes out from leafy green stem. You can get Bouvardia in various colors like white, pink, red and peach.
• Camellia: This sweet and mild scented flower is a perfect combination of excellence, beauty, perfected loveliness and contentment. From the late winter to early spring and during fall this flower is available. The common colors of these flowers are white, red, pink and cream.
• Chrysanthemum: More than two thousand five hundred wise years, this flower is engaged in the decoration of a wedding party. These flowers have strong fragrance and they stand for optimism, happiness, cheerfulness and a long life. Various colors are chosen by the brides like yellow, white, red, russet, green, and burgundy. Throughout the entire year, including the late summer and the season of fall, these flowers are found all around.
• Cosmos: The summer wedding ceremonies get a different look with in the mid-summer fall. These flowers, like daisies, are present in various shades like pink and chocolate colors. It stands for modesty and is found in different colors like pale pink, dark pink, white and chocolate. In a summer wedding the blooming cosmos are must have in the wedding decoration.
• Daisy: Almost in all the seasons these white daisies are present for enhancing the beauty of your wedding decor. They stand for simplicity, loveliness, sentiments as well as innocence altogether.
Get more info about fresh flowers in Christchurch, go to http://www.bourbonrose.co.nz/bouquets